Social Services / Children Matters

Our highly qualified team are both member of the children panel regularly acting for parents, grandparents or children in actions brought by the Local Authority.

We can assist in attending meetings or court representation.

We can also can assist in negotiating arrangements for children or in making an application to the Court for a child arrangements order when necessary.